TOURISM PLACES – Yogyakarta is one of the most iconic tourist destinations in Indonesia. Not a few tourist destinations that can be visited and enjoyed its beauty. Have you visited all of these destinations? If so, there’s nothing wrong with exploring the newest tourist attractions in Jogja to get a special travel experience.
Maximizing its natural wealth, Jogja never runs out of new tourist attractions. Starting from the beach, viewing post, forest and hilly areas, are the latest Jogja tourist attractions that you should visit. Here are the newest Jogja TOURISM PLACES attractions for an exciting vacation. (part 1)
Heha SkyView is a fun hangout place with as much selfies as you like
- Heha SkyView is a selfie area as well as a cafe & restaurant that offers beautiful selfie spots. Every corner of Heha SkyView is attractively decorated so that visitors are satisfied to take pictures, from the indoor dining room, balcony, pool, to stairs. This newest Jogja tourist spot also offers a city view of Jogja and its surroundings from a hillside. Heha SkyView has its own restaurant that you can visit in an indoor space, but here there are also MSME stalls that offer snacks and fresh drinks that you can enjoy in the outdoor space. Here you can order foods such as salads, taichan satay, milk tea, french fries, pasta, to salads
Enjoy the courtyard in the style of a Jogja village at Taman Bunga Puri Mataram
- This new tourist spot in Jogja offers games for all ages that you can enjoy briefly. You will definitely be impressed by the beauty of this typical Javanese garden.
- Taman Bunga Puri Mataram was only opened in 2018. Here there are various simple village-style rides such as a rabbit park, bicycles in the middle of a small lake, fish therapy, to the ndelik market. Everything is arranged with the wisdom of the villagers in Yogyakarta in general. The garden is also laid out to pamper visitors who like selfies. ranging from colorful flowers to an array of garden accessories such as pedicabs and Tugu Yogyakarta.
Cool Alamanda Jogja Flower Garden
- Alamanda Jogja Flower Garden is Jogja’s newest tourist spot with beautiful selfie spots, from flowers to hot air balloons in the middle of the garden.
- Traveling to Alamanda is the right alternative to relieve fatigue for a while and is also an ideal place for you to take your family for recreation together.
Have fun learning at Jogja Agro Techno Park
- Jogja Agro Techno Park stands on an area of ?? 18 hectares with various kinds of educational facilities for agriculture, livestock and fish ponds. This place is open to the public as a means of educating the public about the importance of planting plants and as a form of socialization about animal husbandry. Located in the still beautiful Kulonprogo Regency area, this latest Jogja tourist spot is designed with a Javanese atmosphere.
- The land is made as attractive as possible so that you can take pictures comfortably. There are supporting ornaments such as bicycle, pedicab, and livestock statues. In addition to taking pictures, you and your family can visit livestock cages and see vegetable plants that are being researched by agribusinesses. When harvest time comes, the manager usually allows visitors to buy crops such as tomatoes or carrots at a price of 5,000 IDR per kilogram and everything is still very fresh.
TOURISM PLACES in JOGYAKARTA will continues in PART 2